The organisation’s library which is located in Campus A provides information, resources and services to fully support all courses and to foster independent study in a pleasant environment, suitable for learning. The library is equipped with an excellent collection of publications and periodicals as well as audio visual aids. It also contains recreational readings from all over the world. In addition, embracing the new age of technology many courses offer e-books which can readily be downloaded.
The library has:
- at least one copy of the recommended text for every class.
- a wide range of social science reading materials.
- texts on study skills.
- copies or on-line access to quality newspapers, periodicals and major journals.
- Advice is available for any enquiries and loan facility.
- Security of books is ensured both administratively and technologically.