Scholarships are offered to students of excellent academic performance as well as to students who demonstrate outstanding athletic skills and participate in various college teams. Scholarships are offered to students already enrolled in our Educational Organisation and always concern the following academic year. In more detail, scholarships are offered in the following cases:
- Local students and EU applicants who were graded as ‘Excellent’ in their High School Certificate, automatically receive a scholarship (waving of tuition fee) for the first semester. The College awards 10 such scholarships.
- Local, EU applicants and international students who receive an overall final grade of ‘Excellent’ in all of their subjects and are attending their classes regularly (90% and over) during one semester, can be awarded a scholarship (waving of tuition fee) for the next academic semester of their studies. For every semester 3 such scholarships are given.
- The best student in each program in academic performance, morals, and regular attendance of classes, can be awarded a scholarship (waving of tuition fee) for the next academic semester of their studies.
- Additional grants (€100 to €300) are offered to students who have an excellent academic performance in their course of study and face financial problems.
- The Academic Committee decides on the scholarships and additional grants offered to students.