How to Apply
As indicated in the educational organisation’s academic calendar, students have the option to begin their studies either in June, October or February. Application deadlines vary depending on country of origin.
Cyprus and European Union: Submit your application at least one month before the beginning of the semester of their choice.
International: Due to the fact that international deadlines are controlled by the Ministry of Education, interested applicants please contact the Admission Officers Mrs. Veselka Prokopieva or Mr. Nasir Hussain at +357 22 681882 ext: 3 or email us at email@example.com.
How to Apply
The easiest way to apply is online. The application form along with additional information regarding the admission and entry requirements can be downloaded online at www.casacollege.com. Alternatively, students can contact the Admission Officers Mrs. Veselka Prokopieva or Mr. Nasir Hussain at +357 22 681882 ext: 3 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download application form or click here
- Print, fill in all sections including student signature
- Scan application and email to email@example.com
- Attach to email all other necessary documents
* Please do not attach large size files. Preferred file size: 300Kb-500Kb per document.
Each email sent must contain information and documents referring ONLY TO ONE STUDENT each time.